Hi - I've had my SB radio for a couple of months and everything's been
fine. Suddenly today it stopped being able to connect to
mysqueezebox.com. I can get it to work OK using SBS installed on a
debian laptop, but I prefer to use mysqueezebox.com because I don't
have a NAS and don't like leaving the laptop on all the time.

I've tried a few things like factory reset and so on, but nothing has
worked. The diagnostics show IP address 50.17.234.135 for
mysqueezebox.com and says 'OK' for ping, TCP ports 3483 and 9000.  Is
anyone able to help me troubleshoot this? Thanks.

--
tjch