Great idea!!! mp3michael.  I've been trying to find something like a
RadioTivo since the 90s
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81243).  The closest
thing is RadioTime, which has evolved into TuneIn but their recording
portion has been suspended.

Here's some problems I've run into in your DAR database.  Your database
doesn't have a station I wanted to record so I'm submitting a URL.  As
an example, I need submit Hawk 99.9 but their player is a pop up.
There's no URL or I can't find one that fits your requirement (m3u or
pls).  I tried submitting RadioTime URL but your website
(http://www.dar.fm/streamadd.php) won't accept it.  It came back with
"Malformed stream URL or wrong file type. PLS or M3U only. Fix and
re-try.".  So my question is where or how do I find the appropriate
stream URL for Hawk 99.9?

Hawk 99.9 URLs:
http://www.999thehawk.com/page.php?page_id=36466

javascript:popUp('http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/nassau/?callsign=WODEFM&playnextauto=true#Main')

RadioTime URL:
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s21661&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=5f08ee5a908da686c2e0d287c765f757

http://tunein.com/radio/999-The-Hawk-s21661/

I think this is where RadioTime works its magic.  They are able to
convert an unknown URL to play on the Squeezebox.

In summary, how do I record Hawk 99.9 at 720am for 15 minutes using
DAR?  Thanks.

--
chipmalee