I am originally from the UK but am currently living in Beijing, China. I
bought my Squeezebox Radio when I was back home last week so that I can
easily listen to BBC Radio in China, and also have BBC Radio 4 as the
alarm sound.

In China, the alarm is currently being triggered 7 hours after the time
specified on the device. This, I assume is caused buy a timezone issue.

My country setting at www.mysqueezebox.com is currently set to 'UK'
since this is the only way I can use Spotify in China. (it is not
visible if I set the country to China). My premium Spotify account
actually should work in any country since I pay for a premium account
that can be used anywhere (not just the UK). You might want to update
this to allow Spotify to be visible in MySqueezebox globally.

My Timezone for the device is set to China (GMT+8).

I think there is a bug with the device, in that the alarm is using the
local time from the country setting on MySqueezebox, rather than
looking at the Timezone setting on the device. Can you please
investigate this problem and offer a firmware fix...?

--
saltedlolly