wsw70;629426 Wrote:
> I know nothing about these devices but since there is an SSH server and
> I saw a display bug ("Please wait connecting to %s") I guess this is a
> linux-ish implementation -- maybe there would be a way to export/copy
> the settings if they are stored in a reasonable way.
>
> I have my squeezebox radio for 24 hours now (and the boom for 3 days)
> and I am discovering this new world :)
> Thanks for your help
>
> WoJ

("Please wait connecting to %s") is C like syntax rather than
indicating Linux.  Although UNIX like systems tend to have systems
programming done in C they are not unique in this characteristic.  I
have no knowledge of the Radio's OS though.

--
fairyliquidizer

"O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!