I've been noticing recently that if i have the volume on my squeezebox
radios (two of them, same problem) turned up in the lower 90s or higher
while playing any stream (radio, rhapsody, my own music, etc), it will
eventually shut itself down and start an infinite reboot loop.  If i
can manage to turn the volume down before it crashes again, it will
remain playing just fine.  Has anyone else seen this happen before?  Is
this maybe the result of some sort of shutdown to protect the speakers?
Definitely seems to correlate with volume level though.  Normally I
wouldn't need to play my music this loud, but I wanted to hear my music
outside with the windows open, now that summer is here.:)

--
munkivelli