cmelia;632568 Wrote:
> I'm not sure how to do that. I have the Squeezebox Server Control Panel
> running, but cannot find that setting.

in the control panel, go to the advanced tab, then click on "web
control" or go to your browser and enter:

http://localhost:9000/
(if the SbS server is on the computer where you are using the web
browser)

or from any computer on your network:

http://192.168.1.18:9000/

but replace "192.168.1.18" with the IP address of the computer running
SbS

or

right click the SbS icon in your tray and select web control instead of
Control Panel.

Once you get to the SbS main page, the right hand side has your
playlist, and at the upper right there is a dropdown menu where one
selects the player. You'll want to select the controller as the
"player" so you can send music to it...

--
garym