I registered to Dar.fm and saved several talk radio programs. I get
emails informing me that they are available to retrieve.

Again, when I try to retrieve them at mp3tunes music locker on the
Squeezebox, I get the mp3tunes error message: "login failed". Does
anyone have any possible remedies? I really would like to try this
service. Thank you.

--
Ikabob

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/SBS; SAE Amplifier;Marantz Pre-amp;ESS Heil
Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody; Sky.com; JazzRadio.com services;
Ipeng remote controller.