There are numerous bugs related to the Spotify app.

1. The player reboots: this happens at various occasions. Sometimes
when skipping songs, sometimes when turning the volume all the way up
(which is really frustrating if you want to party :). I really don't
know what triggers this, to be honest.

2. The player mutes. Nothing (Spotify, radio etc.) works. Just silence,
even though the radio, for example, has buffered and appears to be
running. In able to get the sound to work, the unit has to be rebooted.
Also, when in this state, the "exit jingle" gets cut while powering
off.

3. The Spotify searches are not region specific, unlike in the
desktop/phone versions. Many times an album or track appear several
times in a search, where most of them are unplayable due to regional
restrictions. So. Frustrating. This is also an issue in some playlists
if you by any reason have an unplayable track that comes on; the unit
stops playing completely and you have to manually select the next song
in queue.

I don't know if this is something Logitech is aware of, or if I should
post this info elsewhere. But the software in the SBR is so. freakin'.
full. of. BUGS. and. ERRORS. Sorry :)

Anyone else having these problems, BTW?

- Niclas

--