toby10;638644 Wrote:
> Hiya Erland,
> Any chance of isolating the laptop away from the Radio to see if it is
> somehow interfering?  Maybe try not using the alarm on Radio for a few
> days?

I don't think it's the laptop because I switched off the wifi circuits
on the laptop this morning and I'm still getting the same issue.

Nothing in the router log that indicates that it did a DHCP renewal but
it might of course fail before it gets to the router.

However, I'm starting to think it's something with the network because
this morning it failed to reconnect after restart also. At that time I
tried to move it really close to the router and it was still not able
to reconnect after a restart. It's just strange that all other WiFi
devices works perfectly the only device I've seen problems with is the
Radio. Maybe something is wrong with the WiFi circuits in my Radio.

I'm using 7.6 firmware at the moment so possibly it could have
something to do with that, but I've had these problem earlier with 7.5
also, just not every morning as it seems to be at the moment.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))