I've just encountered a new bug on my Radio since the upgrade this
morning while connected to mysqueezebox.com.

I was listening to a Deezer radio, than plugged in my ipod using audio
in functionnality, the menu became crazy, switching from the home menu
to the now playing menu showing the Deezer radio several times.

In order to stop this, I had to play again the Deezer radio and then
chose manually the audio in.

Hope my description is clear...

--
didjean

Slim SB3 + Cambridge Audio 640R + Cambridge Audio DAC Magic + Q
Acoustics 1050i ** SB Touch + Yamaha DSP A595 + Morel Applause MKII **
Duet (just the controller is still being used) ** SB Boom ** SB Radio
(Red) ** IpengHD & SqueezePad on iPad ** Logitech Harmony 900 **
Windows 7 + Squeezebox Server 7.5.5 r32369 on ASRock ION 330