micahbeck;647327 Wrote:
> For anyone who, like me, is not that technically adept in the art of
> Sqeezeboxing, a simple workaround for this problem is to power your
> Radio down completely instead of just using the soft-off. It takes a
> few seconds to turn power it back up, and you can't use the remote, but
> you can leave it synced and still get a full night's sleep!

Good suggestion for the night-time interruptions, but it won't work for
the Squeezebox Touch (which has the same firmware bug), and it won't
help for people who are having this problem during the day where other
people in the house are getting annoyed by it.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch (beta) | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.5 | iPod Touch w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)