jsclarke;648759 Wrote:
> great that this is fixed, but I'd have to upgrade server and run it for
> all my radios until it's pushed out to mysqueezebox.com users. Does
> anyone have an idea when msb.com will push it out?  Thanks

As it seems that most showstoppers have been fixed, it looks like 7.6.1
could be released at the end of next week.
When mysqueezebox.com have been updated it will push out a Radio
update.

--
slate

Main: Receiver (Audiocom) -> Beresford Caiman+ (Gatorized) -> Carver
A-500x -> B&W 704
Office: Receiver -> Luxman L-210 -> Stax SR84 Pro/Superlux HD668B
Server: Zotac IONITX-A, 4 GB, 1 TB WD EADS, Win7 w. 7.6 (SQLite w. High
Mem)
Tied together by D-Link DIR-655 + DGS-1008D