Just got this off the Logitech forum. I gave it a try and it works. No
art, but I can live without it for radio.

Was emailed this from      FROM CBS INTERACTIVE MUSIC GROUP  -

Due to licensing issues, the station you were listening to on TuneIn is
no longer available.

On desktop to continue listening to your favorite CBS stations, go to
Radio.com.
For mobile users, you can download the official Radio.com application
from the iTunes store or your Android Market place.

For internet radio device listeners, you can access stations directly
as follows:

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/KROQFMAAC.pls    OR

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/KROQFM.pls

Please replace the station call sign with the appropriate call sign.
After tuning in, you can ‘bookmark’ or set the station as a preset for
future reference.

--
vrette

(3) SB Touch, (3) SB Radio, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T, DacMagic, B&W
683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony 880, 7.6.1 on Asus E35M1-M PRO Win7
64 bit , and a bunch of other stuff...