mpower9
Thanks for the suggestion for the Afterwords podcast.  I'm already a
subscriber, but you probably agree with me that it isn't enough.  I
live in the UK, so I can't see these shows except on the computer.
It's much easier to listen to them, which I've been doing for years.
Of course, if C-Span put more than the first 10 minutes of any segment
on Youtube it would be much easier.

garym
You've been brilliant with the two feeds you've provide, but there are
two more, just as mpower9 has said.  If you can figure out how to get
them, I'll be very grateful, but what you've already done has been
great.  It's lovely that there is a community here who offer help.

Thanks for all you've done.

--
Harkaway