sSNICKERSs;653656 Wrote:
> I have something like that since a week (in Europe). My Radio has lost
> his name and is called "Nil". Also, lost mySB.com conection : presets
> don't work, no menu items for my favorites... Sometimes it works with
> turning off then on, but not always.
> Is it a new bug or a mySB.com failure ?

i have exactly the same problems. the last update made my radio switch
on  automatically, the current one causes now the problems you
described before. since i bought the radio, i only have problems with
the device. i have never seen such a piece of half-baked technology
before. why isnĀ“t logitech able to deliver just one update that works
fine???

--
roadrunner321