Hi ricou,

your server is triggering the alarm correctly. The one day where the
alarm did not work the radio stream just wasn't fast enough to start
playing.
So the first thing I'd suggest is trying another radio stream if it
gets more robust.

Some more odd things I notice in the logs:
- you are still running 7.5.1 firmware. You should be trying 7.6.1 - it
contains some fixes against radio streams that need a bit longer to
start.
- the date in the log is from January. You should check your server to
have the correct date set

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)