michael123;656750 Wrote:
> - how SBR is compared to standalone bed-side radios? Is the UI
> ergonomics good enough?
For me, it's the best bedside radio I've owned. Some people complain
about the UI, and it is not perfect, but in my experience it does the
job well enough.

michael123;656750 Wrote:
> - features-wise: is it possible to add multiple alarms schedule?
Yes. I don't know if there's an upper limit (I've only used two), but
my guess is that you can add at least five or eight alarm schedules,
maybe more.

michael123;656750 Wrote:
> is there a snooze button?
Not a dedicated snooze button, no. That's the main reason why people
complain about the UI. But if you push the big center knob, it acts
like a snooze button, and if you push the on/off button, it turns the
alarm all the way off, so I'm good with that.

michael123;656750 Wrote:
> - is it possible to work autonomously (locally)?]
It works with either Squeezebox Server, or MySqueezebox.com. So you
need either a local PC, or a working Internet connection.

michael123;656750 Wrote:
> how buggy is the software/firmware?
For me, it is not buggy at all. I am using SBS. But people using
MySqueezebox.com complain more about bugginess than SBS users do.

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch (sans caps) + duet + boom + radio (portable) / dd-wrt on linksys
wrt160n / sbs 7.6.1 on w7(x86) with avira free