The reason is that Mysqueezebox.com only knows about the latest official
release, hence it currently wants you to "upgrade" to 7.6.1.

Similar when you then switch back to your ReadyNAS; the SBS running on
that will like you to update to 7.5 as it is the latest release in its
little world.

For Radio you can reject the upgrade, but the Receiver you can't.

The option is to upgrade SBS on the ReadyNAS to 7.6.1.
I do also think that you can fetch the individual firmware files and
put them in the right folder on your ReadyNAS; then the server will
think that they are the right ones... I think that I have seen this
mentioned 1-2 times in here.

--
slate

Main: Receiver (Audiocom) -> Beresford Caiman+ (Gatorized) -> Carver
A-500x -> B&W 704
Office: Receiver -> Luxman L-210 -> Stax SR84 Pro/Superlux HD668B
Server: Zotac IONITX-A, 4 GB, 1 TB WD EADS, Win7 w. 7.6 (SQLite w. High
Mem)
Tied together by D-Link DIR-655 + DGS-1008D