After pulling my "Old" D-Link Wireless Router out of Moth Balls and
configuring it for NO Encryption and MAC Address Filtering, I have had
two Morning Powerups where the Internet Radio has continued to Stream
past my "Critical" 1-Hour "Window"!!!  Reasons the "Old" WBR-1310 was
retired included Poor Wireless "Stability" when using WPA/WPA2
Encryption and being "Limited" to ONLY 10 MAC Addresses for the
"Filtering"...

Understanding that MAC Addresses can be "Spoofed" this would NOT be
sufficient "Protection" for an Access Point in the City, although I
might concider using this "Workaround" at the Cottage in the Country
where the "Nearest" Neighbor is quite far away???  Plus I would use the
WBR-1310 ONLY for the Squeezebox Internet Radio Streaming, leaving all
other Wired and Wireless Devices on the "Main" DSL Modem where WPA2/AES
is required for WiFi Access...

In the Future my Morning Tests will have WEP Added to the MAC Address
Filtering, although with WEP also being "Crackable" it would give the
Script Kiddies a Second Layer to Hack through???  Lastly the WBR-1310
would only be Powered On when people were at the Cottage on the
Weekends...  That said the "Best" would be if WPA2/AES within the
Squeezebox's Firmware could be made "Reliabably" with everyone's Access
Points!!!

--
LHoust