arnstein;660794 Wrote:
> On mysqueezebox.com, I can set the snooze time and the alarm timeout for
> alarms. I can also use a playlist (.m3u or .pls) as a favorite. Hence, I
> can use a playlist as an alarm sound.
>
> I cannot find a way to accomplish any of this when using the "Touch
> Server." I cannot connect to my Squeezebox Touch using a web browser
> either. So the missing features (above) are not a surprise.
>
> Please correct me if any of this is wrong. I don't want to be the bad
> guy spreading misinformation!

Ok - I never changed snooze and alarm timeout (If you don't need to
change them all the time, one can hack into the Touch and also change
the values for the internal server once).
Having iPad and Android phone I also never use the web-interface.

That on MySB.com playlists can be used (and not on the Touches server)
is new to me.

So - given your requirements - yeah - the internal server lacks some
feature for you, so right now the only two options are to go back to
MySB.com and hope that Logitech fixes the alarm routines there - or
upgrade to a full blown Squeezebox-Server (easiest route being the use
of a featured NAS I guess)

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)