toby10;662270 Wrote:
> As suggested, use a NetStumbler type program to see what other WiFi's
> might be near you and on the same ch.
> Also as suggested try turning off AUTO WPA.
> Is your your SSID a unique name?

also make sure you don't HIDE the SSID from broadcasting. Can cause
problems and is NOT any sort of security (as you'll discover when you
download netstumbler or vistumbler)

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.2 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag