Hi Toby,

Before I get knee deep in this s...stuff, I need to remind you that I
only observed a friend get this radio on line.  I never did it myself.
So please help me clarify some things.

You wrote:

"Radio will ask to be "set up", enter your network info like before"

What is my network?
Is that my SSID...or is it the Network security type...or network
key....or what?

Later on you wrote:

"Enter your new MySB account login info onto Radio"

Is this where I enter the email address and password?
If so, are you instructing me to use the SAME email address and a
DIFFERENT password?
If not...tell me more.

Toby...to you, it ain't rocket science...to me, it is!!!!

Thanks again for any help you can give me.

pk

--
bikepak