Perhaps that's part of my problem as I'm not sure of the difference. In
either case, I don't know how to connect or disconnect.

The reason I even care really is that with Squeezebox Commander, some
boxes show as connected or not connected, the same with
mysqueezebox.com. I don't know how to connect versus not connect.

What situations might make sense to connect to one versus the other?

Was just curious as there must be some reasons for the notification. I
know if they are connected via mysqueezebox.com, I can remote control
them from my computer.

Any thoughts I was just interested in hearing for their purposes if at
all useful.

--
mr1c...@gmail.com