Hi all - I'm having trouble getting this to work. I used to have this
running using aRoku soundbridge but have recently moved over to
squeezebox's and would like to get it up and running again.

I'm running squeezebox server 7.6.1 on a NAS and running spotify on a
Win7 laptop. Flash is 11.1.102.55 (latest).

I've copied the dsbridge.ini, dsound.dll and lame_enc.dll files across
into the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash folder.

With regard to spotify, this appears to be using the directory
C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\spotify and rather than in the
'programs' directory. I've therefore copied the same 3 files into there
also.

When running spotify the DSBridge icon appears as a red circle and is
saying it can't load the lame_enc.dll.

I therefore wondered if there are any issues preventing this all
running based on the above info???? Also, is there a specific lame dll
I should be looking for.... I downloaded lame 3.99.1 package but
couldn't find the dll in there so I simply found the dll elsewhere.

I suppose the first question is whether win7 and flash11 are compatible
with this process?

Any help is much appreciated.

--
onemeg