Ikabob;672338 Wrote:
> I just noticed that Logitech (USA) has a special price for the White
> Radio PLUS Battery Pack and remote for ONLY $119.99! A BIG savings.
> WOW! "I do not need one", (says my wife).  :-(   She's probably right.
> (But there's always a place for another device...isn't there?)Someone
> grab it and share your experience with me.

My showed up today.  Thanks!!   Believe it or not I actually was on
Amazon's web site and had the black unit in my cart getting ready to
click submit.  For some reason I came to this forum to check on a
question I had about the radio.   Then I saw the deal with the White
unit including battery and remote.  I backed out of the Amazon order
and went to Logitech site. I wanted a black unit but I will settle for
the white :)

Now I have the Classic, Boom and Radio.

--
Stevejm20