To fully customize the Now-Playing screen you should have a look into
erlands "CustomClock" applet/plugin (search the wiki and this forum for
more information).
It's not just about clocks anymore, but you can render almost
everything with it (it does of integration for the fields available
from SuperDateTime).

My Weather Applet might be an alternative to superdate-time as well.

Personally I'm also using the "ScreenSwitcher" Applet (from erland)
together with the "AlbumFlow" Applet (from erland).
So in my environment Clock+AlbumFlow+Weather toggle at given
intervals.

I don't know if there is an Applet that can show the alarm time - if
it's possible at all than via erlands CustomClock I guess.

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)