TopGeek;680005 Wrote:
> Ah. Now we're talking! I'll check that this evening. Still, I guess
> there is no indication on the display as to whether or not it worked.
> Maybe a long hold will zip it to the top level.

Yes, that does work but, while playing around with the functions, I
discovered a simpler method...I've assigned the 'sleep' function to the
'home' button so a long press puts the closed eyelid icon on the bottom
line of the screen to confirm 'sleep' mode is activated. If you them
turn the large knob, the delay selection appears on the screen so you
can then rotate the knob to select the required delay and press it once
to complete the process.

--
TopGeek