garym-thanks, radio was static IP for a couple of days, but still
dropped and couldn't re-connect on it's own. Will have a look at
logging this.

bobertuk-interesting comments, HH3 is not bad on the whole, we are in a
bungalow with the hub in the centre of the building, I would guess radio
is about 20ft away from router. The one you bought looks a beast of a
router, I had a netgear for a couple of years and it was excellent, but
last January I too went with BT infinity hence the hub.

--
wonder boy

2 Booms, 1 radio, a touch and an SB3...think that's enough?