Another newbie question if you don't mind everyone!

I still don't know if I should get a Roberts 83i or a Sqeezebox radio.

Just mainly want it for listening to podcasts, listen again and
internet radio and maybe the odd bit of music from my local PC.

I currenty have an Evoke Flow and it's very unreliable and that's why I
want to change it. Maybe that's to do with the WiFi connection though.
For the new radio I plan to use an ethernet connection...

Any suggestions as to what I should get? I really want to get the
squeezebox, but I need something generally reliable.

Mainly I need to know:

Does the Squeezebox crash randomly while listening to the radio and
podcasts due to firmware and application issues and are the central
servers in the US and Germany constantly down?

It seems that the Roberts 83i has generally good reviews about
reliability, but the squeezebox has mixed reviews!

Thanks

Will.

--
willsy