Saw this on All Access.  When will the iheartradio app be available on
the Squeezebox?  It was recently added to Sonos.

CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO will make public an application programming
interface (API) and affiliate program for iHEARTRADIO. The Developer
Program will enable third parties and developers to easily integrate
iHEARTRADIO's unique content and services into their own products, web
pages and applications.
Using iHEARTRADIO's Developer Program, third-party developers will have
the opportunity to create their own innovative versions of iHEARTRADIO
on their platforms. The iHEARTRADIO API includes access to many of the
service’s features, including its live broadcast and digital-only
stations and Custom Stations as well as a deep social media
integration.
"By making iHEARTRADIO's API available, we’re empowering developers to
bring the full strength of iHEARTRADIO to life in their own creative
ways," said CLEAR CHANNEL DIGITAL Pres. BRIAN LAKAMP. "Opening our API
will unlock exciting opportunities to enrich the unique, combined live
and custom radio experience that only iHEARTRADIO provides. This move
also builds on our commitment to be everywhere our listeners expect us
to be, with the best products and services."

--
Casey