I thought the same thing when I saw this player (Grace Audio Mondo).
The design is *extremely* similar.  It looks like an SB radio with the
LMS and personal library features stripped out.

Is Logitech producing this for them, or has licensed the design?  Or is
this simply a copied design?

They did add one thing that might be useful: a snooze button.  Do you
suppose their alarm clock is actually functional and reliable?

Looking at this, my thought was that the only thing missing is LMS
compatibility.  And, could that be added as a simple App built for this
platform?   And, if that's the case, could such an App be written fairly
simply for other platforms of this type?  It's an interesting line of
thought.  Particularly if you don't think Logitech is going to continue
to produce new devices for LMS.