derijckwouter;691167 Wrote:
> Does this mean there's no way round the fact that you need to have a
> premium account to be able to listen to spotify with your squeezebox?
>
> I'm looking for solutions to listen to my (free) spotify account with
> my squeezebox. Connecting my laptop to my Squeezebox with an audio
> cable is one solution. But is there another way of transmitting all
> laptop-sounds to my squeezebox (wireless)?

If you are using Windows or Linux you can stream system audio as 320kb
MP3 using VLC and "tune" it with your Squeezebox, works very well.  It
might be possible w/ Mac OS X too but I couldn't get it to work.
PasTim has posted here on ways to do this with Windows and Linux and
his info got it working for me w/ Ubuntu

--
bluto99