Hi,

I have a little problem with my Squeezebox Radio.

I often use the radio to listen to music while falling asleep. I set
the sleep timer to 90 minutes before I go to sleep and an alarm wakes
me up in the morning. So far so good.

When I leave the house I want to shutdown my radio, but instead of
shutting down, the first time I press the POWER button, the radio
reboots. When I press the POWER button a second time, after the unit
has rebooted, it shuts down as expected.

I'm wondering now, why the unit reboots the first time I press the
POWER button. Is there any setting I might have missed or is this a
bug?

--
dachande