BrianG61UK;693145 Wrote:
> Actually after "bedding in" that so often seems to be necessary when
> something gets upgraded on my Squeezebox Radio (a process of switching
> back and forth between MySq.com and my LMS many times interspersed with
> rebooting) WMA streams do seem to be working.
>
> I notice that the local radio streams (both AAC and WMA) seem to be
> disturbed by many nasty pops and clicks tonight, but I think that must
> be a BBC problem.
>
> The question about going back to previous versions still stands, and
> also is there any way I could use a version I modified myself in my SB
> Radio?

Old versions available here:
http://code.google.com/p/triodeapplets/downloads/list

However note that the only change between 1.10 and 1.11 is how it
parses a playlist file - so will only change whether it finds a stream
to play or not for wma streams, there are no changes to the underlying
audio playback - this is all part of the firmware.

--
Triode