Just when I was starting to think I loved this radio and had figured out
the basics, now my Favorites are all gone!! Yes, previously I had the
radio turned on, tuned to the station I wanted to save in Favorites,
and yes, I confirmed that I wanted to save the station in Favorites and
not cancel it, and yes, they showed up in Home/Favorites later in the
day, but now they are gone! It was dozens of stations! Afterwards, I
did experiment with the Sleep function and the Alarm function and they
worked great. I hope there is an easy answer but it shouldn't be so
complicated. Thanks in advance.

--
howardbc