After digging a bit using the SSH connection to my SBR, I think I
figured out that the corresponding setting is located in
"/etc/squeezeplay/userpath/settings/SqueezeboxBaby.lua":

Code:
--------------------
    settings =
{idleTimeout=30000,alsaPlaybackPeriodCount=2,sleepTimeout=600000,alsaPlaybackBufferTime=20000,cleanReboot=false,initTimeout=60000,alsaCaptureDevice="dac",hibernateTimeout=1200000,alsaPlaybackDevice="default",alsaSampleSize=16,brightness=62,brightnessMinimal=2,brightnessControl="automatic",}

Indeed, the value specified for "hibernateTimeout" is 20 minutes,
specified in ms, so it is very likely the one, based on value & name.

This setting file is also duplicated under "/mnt/storage/".

I tried to modify both of them, but unsuccessfully, it sounds to be not
the right way to do.
As still a newbie I don't know how the whole stuff works, does anyone
has a clue: is it possible to modify this value in a way it is taken
into account?

TIA