toby10 wrote:
> Sounds like your LMS server cannot see the internet or LMS has your
> incorrect MySB.com login info.
>
> What version of LMS?  What computer and OS?
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893 @ Wed Mar 14 05:47:42 PDT
2012�
Operating system: Windows 7 - EN - cp125

toby10 wrote:
> If on a PC go to LMS icon in your system tray select Remote Control, go
> to Diagnostics.  What is reported for ALL pings, ports, IP's?
All ok.
13305

toby10 wrote:
> Also go to LMS > Settings > MySqueezeBox.com, is your MySB login info
> present?  Any mention of "invalid"?  Password will correctly show as
> blank.
Yes. My MsSB info is present. I use the same email and password to log
on MySqueezeBox.com as I use in LMS.
The status on Squeezebox Radio (under Players) is "Not Connected" when I
choose my music library. When I go to Settings -> Advanced -> Network ->
Switch to mysqueezebox.com  on my Squeezebox Radio, the status is
"Connected".

toby10 wrote:
> If on a NAS try stopping & restarting LMS, this may clear it's DNS &
> networking issue. Not on a NAS.

|Filename: Diagnostics.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13305|