Mnyb wrote:
> Yes just wait.
> But why turn of the network ?

Waiting doesn't work, I have to either go to the wireless connect menu
or the network repair selection. Once it's connected I seem to have no
problems. I normally just shut everything down at night. I suppose I
could leave it all up but that doesn't answer my question as to why it
doesn't just auto-connect. I was wondering if I have something set wrong
because everything else I use hooks up on it's own okay. Maybe I should
just take it back for an exchange or refund but honestly, I don't know
what I'd replace it with - when it works it does exactly what I want it
to do.