cardeiro wrote:
> this is a pretty stupid design by the way.  I sometimes connect to my
> server, which is not always running. When the server is not running I
> connect to mysqueezbox.com.
>
> the presets should be saved to the radio (as should the alarm clock)

Well, "stupid" is subjective depending on ones usage.  ;)

Server based presets (as it is now) is much more flexible and
customizable for different usage scenarios.
If on LMS presets can be song, album, artist, playlist, station,
podcasts, etc..
If on MySB.com presets can only be stations & podcasts as you have no
library access on MySB.com

So having Preset #1 set to an album makes Preset #1 unusable while you
are on MySB.com, which seems rather "stupid" to me.   :)

Now, where you & I agree is to offer an option to Sync presets between
LMS and MySB.com if the user chooses this usage.