Mnyb wrote:
> works for me ? I just switch to mysqueezeboxc.com ? do you press the
> center of the big rotary knob , pressing the > arrow just make it nudge
> .
>
> On your radio:
>
> settings/advanced/diagnostics/ here you have wireless info and ethernet
> info and most importantly server info .

In your above test is LMS not running?

I can goto the menu option you specified but cannot choose/alter
anything here.
The "MySqueezeBox Registration" states  "Not Registered", but as the
radio is possessed by LMS it doesn't seem to communicate with MSB.
When I press the big knob at that menu selection it just nudges.

Perhaps when I get to my remote server later today, get it back online,
THEN re-register the device at MSB (again, as I had done this when I
first connected to MSB months ago), this switchover may work (when LMS
is not running for whatever reason).

Regards,    GA