Pandora has been working perfectly on my Squeezebox radio for many
months; from the first day of set-up.  Now, at the "My Stations" and
"Genres" options, I get the message:  "Invalid Pandora Login
Information", and I am unable to use those functions.

Everything else works fine.

My home network is working well.  I have Pandora on a Vizio TV with
internet apps and that Pandora is working fine, including "My Stations"
(on the same network as the Squeezebox).

I've been through 15 pages of posts and replies that a search produced
but I don't find the answer for me.

This is the first glitch I've encountered on my Squeezebox and I'll
appreciate all help and suggestions.

Many thanks.