What good is it if one desires a COMPLETE music system when all you can
synch are multiple UE Radios. In order for the UE system to be a
complete home stereo audio system there must be a device
(Touch-equivelent) that connects your main stereo components to these
little monaural radios. And what good is having stereo capabilities in
the kitchen or bathroom when to do so you mus have TWO UE Radios. I know
my wife would object to that as do I. Who would actually think this is
cool???

By LOGITECH not producing a Touch-equivalant for the stereo system they
have lowered themselves in the marketplace and they no longer are
competitive with SONOS but are more like the GRACE Internet radio. I
believe that the sales of these radios are going to be limited just like
the GRACE radio. It's hard for me to believe that LOGITECH really wants
to go in that direction in that they have had the technological savvy to
be more than that. I don't think they want to lose that vast
audio-affectionado marketplace. I still believe that LOGITECH will not
let this full system capability fade away. Why would they?