mherger wrote:

>  there currently is no web UI to control playback. Use your
> smartphone/tablet computer instead.

Is it right I can only test / run the app while OWNING a UE SmartRadio?
I'd like to test but after owning several squeezeboxes I don't want to
buy new hardware at THIS point - but I'd like to see what SR is able to
do.
I'm still disappointed that U bought several SB Hardware and I'm still
waiting for a working software (in 7.8 you can still NOT use the "update
scan" - if You change fields like TITLE the cover art is gone!). And now
Logitech says more or less it will not give me any working software and
will add a new product line ... it should be clear I will only buy it if
the working software already EXISTS!

I guess there will be much more trouble from other disappointed buyers
of Squeeeboxes...