Hi there!

nervoteso wrote:
> do you think it could be worth buying 1 or more squeezebox devices for
> back up  (i was thinking of one radio and one touch)? or is it a risk
> (they could not working fully in the future)?...

For me it all started with a SB3 4 years ago. Now I have the SB3, one
Boom and three Radios (all in daily use). If one Radio dies, it can be
replaced with another one.
If my SB3 (I hope never) dies, I'll probably cry! That's why I bought a
Touch yesterday. To (hopefully never) replace my SB3.
So when you asked if it could be worth buying one for backup, well it is
for me! But I don't use music-services. I mostly (99%) hear local music
and I wouldn't mind if mysb.com
will be gone in a few years. My own server won't.

So long,
Sushi