I've tried to install the Pandora app on my SqueezePlay.  It goes
through the installation ok, but every time I try to run it I get a "You
must be a subscriber to use Pandora from this account".  I have a
Pandora account.  I even tried activating it at the pandora.com\logitech
page.  That process went ok, but again, every time I try to run it from
the SqueezePlay, I get the message again.  When I use my browser, I can
log into the Pandora account OK, but not from the Squeezeplay.  I tried
managing the account from mysqueezebox.com, but it doesn't make any
difference.  Anybody know how this app works and what I'm doing wrong?