jmiller284 wrote:
> Not sure where I need to post this but since upgrading to iOS 6 on my
> iPad I can no longer use my Logitech Controller app nor the SqueezePlay
> app to control my Squeezebox Duet and Squeezebox Radio.  Are others
> having the same issues?

Rest assured. I'm facing problems too. Since I downloaded iOS6 I have a
lot of troubles in accessing the player commands. Sometimes the screen
freezes. On the other hand, my iPad1 and my wife's iPhone 3gs are both
runnuning on iOS 5.1.1 and still working well. I truly hope Logitech to
be aware of these problems and prepaing an app update.