ismarketing wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just got a radio.  Since i added to our collection of Squeezeboxes, the
> radio falls of our wifi network once or twice a day.  If unplug it and
> plug it back in, connectivity comes right back.
>
> When I first plugged in the radio, it updated to the latest firmware.
> Is there a know bug in the firmware, or does this sound like a hardware
> issue to you.  BTW - it's reporting a 100% wifi signal.
>
> Other than this issue, I am pleased beyond expectations with the radio.
>
> Thanks.

I have 2 radios, one wifi one ethernet. This never happens in my case
playing all day long. Even with 100% wifi there could be other
interference items kicking in that cause a drop. I've heard stories of
fridge compressors kicking in. Wireless telephones used to cause me
similar issues with my laptop wifi until I moved to dec 6.0.