CoolRaoul wrote:
> If you're able to find the procedure,  please tell us here: I would be
> interested to do it too

Well, that might take a little bit of time.  I have run into a couple of
problems...

- I'm on a Mac and I'm learning to use Terminal as I go (to SSH)

- Even with the developer's menu, there isn't an option to update the
firmware on the radio.  That parts tricky...

- Though, someone mentioned earlier in the thread about being able to
uncomment certain files to enable menu options.  If this is the case, I
might be able to reinstate the old beta option that let you assign
functions (such as sleep) to different buttons...this would be the ideal
solution!