Just called Logitech in Morges, Switzerland.

Me: Good morning, I'm having problems connecting to the  MSB server.

Logitech: Ah, Yes sir. Terribly sorry but the server is down.

Me: This is becoming a bit of a habit.

Logitech: Well, we're working on it. They were switching servers. It
should be working soon.

Me: Shouldn't you have backup servers to prevent these problems?

Logitech: We apologise for the problem. It should be working again
soon.

Me: That's not really good enough. The internet is full of complaints
from all over Europe.

Logitech: We apologise for the problem. It should be working again soon.

I hung up!

I am now staring at my useless piece of plastic the cost me $150.