garym wrote:
> yes, discontinued. not sure when, but recently.

That sucks.  Hope they keep it going for longer than two years here.  Is
that even a law in the U.S.?

> favorites. Very simple. Go into your mysb.com, go to your favorites
> listing, at bottom there is a link where you can save the favorites that
> are there as an OPML file.  Then you can put that OPML file into your
> local PC directory for favorites, and they'll all be there without
> having to reenter.

I see the XML file with the OPML links in mysb.com, but what exactly do
I do with it?  How do I "point" the SBR to "see it" and execute it on my
computer?  Didn't see a way to save that file, either.  Just a link to
access it.  I'm guessing I could just copy/paste it...to where, I don't
know...